How to place a Helpdesk request:
Either email or call the Helpdesk.
How to change your Email password:
To protect your information, passwords should be changed regularly and a strong password should be used.
Staff, faculty and students have the same password requirements:
- Minimum password length is 8 characters
- Old passwords cannot be reused
- Passwords will expire every 120 days
Staff / Faculty... How to change your Email password when you're logged into the domain on your office PC:
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del and then click "Change a password..."
- Type your old password, type your new password, type your new password again to
confirm it and then press Enter
Staff / Faculty... How to change your Email password when using mail.farmingdale.edu:
- Click your name at the top left and select "My account"
- On the next page select "Manage security & privacy" and then "Password"
- The next screen will allow you to change your password
Students...To change your Email password:
- Go to the student Email login page (gmail.farmingdale.edu)
- Click on the "Student Password Reset" link
- Follow the instructions carefully