Federal College Work-Study
If you have been awarded Federal College Work-Study as part of your financial aid package and wish to work on campus, you must do the following:
1. Accept your award on OASIS by October 15th for Fall term and February 15th for the Spring term or WITHIN 30 DAYS of original offer, whichever is later. Due to availability of funds, your offer may be cancelled after it expires.
2. Set up an appointment to speak with the Work-Study Coordinator in the Financial Aid Office by calling 934-420-2578 or stopping in.
3. Bring in required documentation.
4. Review fall job openings and visit department to apply.
5. Have department complete the Federal Work Study Assignment Form and return it to the Work-Study Coordinator in the Financial Aid Office.