For Graduate Admissions, please complete the application here.
Beginning August 1, students can apply online for the Spring or Fall semesters:
- Official High School Transcript or GED
- Official SAT OR ACT scores should be reported directly from the testing agency.
- SAT code: 2526 / ACT code: 2918
- Official transcripts from all prior colleges/universities attended
- Transfer applicants who have not earned an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree must also submit an official high school transcript with graduation date
- Applicants who have earned fewer than 24 college credits are required to submit SAT or ACT scores
- Supplemental application
- Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
Entry Term: Spring
Application Deadline: January 3
Entry Term: Fall
Application Deadline: May 1