Office of Sponsored Programs Administration (OSPRA)
Grant Submission Process:
All grant funding applications must be submitted through OSPRA.
- As soon as possible (ideally at least four weeks in advance), the Principal Investigator/Project Director (PI/PD) should inform OSPRA by submitting the Intent to Apply and Grant Notification Form and agency guidelines, application, RFP, and/or program solicitation to email@example.com.
- PI/PD works with the Director of Sponsored Programs Administration to develop the budget and ensure that FSC can meet the budget requirements based on the project scope, feedback from appropriate stakeholders and the agency guidelines.
- PI/PD must obtain letters of support from outside organizations or partners in advance (if necessary).
- PI/PD submits the Grant Routing Form along with the proposal and supporting documents (i.e. RFP, Budget, Letters of Support) through the Etrieve platform at least two weeks before the grant proposal deadline. To login to Etrieve, please use your FSC username and password. The proposal is routed through Etrieve to the appropriate campus stakeholders for review and approval.
- After all required campus approvals are granted, the Director of Sponsored Programs Administration discusses any final changes with the PI/PD. Final edits or reviews are completed and the proposal is prepared for final submission to the agency/sponsor.
- Intent to Apply and Grant Notification Form (PDF)
- Intent to Apply and Grant Notification Form (DOC)
- Grant Routing Form To login to Etrieve, please use your FSC username and password.